Number of waiting:0

Font size

Documents required for declaration
Declarants who submit declaration to the CCAC in person shall bring the following information/documents with them:
  1. A set of duly completed and signed declaration forms (printed on one side of the paper)
    Note:  If the declarant is married or has a cohabiting partner, the spouse's or cohabiting partner's
    information and signature are required in the forms.
  2. Sufficient envelops (Please refer to the Q & A)
  3. Original copy of the declarant's identification document
  4. Photocopies of the declarant's and his spouse's or cohabiting partner's identification documents