Welcome to the homepage of the Commission Against Corruption (CCAC) of Macao.
As a public entity with dual functions as the corruption fighter and the ombudsman, the CCAC operates independently and is accountable to the Chief Executive under Article 59 of the Basic Law of the Macao Special Administrative Region.
With the strategies of suppression and prevention of corruption, the CCAC adheres to its principles of independence and objectivity which lawfully carries out its duties to strictly combat corrupted acts as well as supervise on the legality and reasonableness of administrative acts and procedures, in order to ensure legal administration and safeguard the legal rights of the citizens.
On the path of integrity building, the CCAC pledges to join hands with different strata of society to enhance its development and safeguard social fairness and justice without prejudice or fear.
- (2020-10-30) CCAC announces results of knowledge exam for admission into Training Programme f...
- (2020-10-29) CCAC cracked two criminal cases involving public servants
- (2020-10-22) The CCAC Detects Three Cases of Obtaining Residency by Deception
- (2020-10-15) CCAC concluded two cases involving Labour Affairs Bureau
- (2020-09-17) CCAC completes “Investigation report on the granting of loans to Viva Macau by t...
- (2020-09-17) Investigation report on the granting of loans to Viva Macau Limited by the Indus...
- (2020-08-31) CCAC held awards ceremony of “Integrity Lesson Plan Design Collection Activity”